Seaward SOLAR POWER CLAMP
The Seaward Solar Power clamp is a feature packed Power Analyzer designed to enable maintenance, troubleshooting and efficiency measurements on PV Systems. The power clamp simplifies and speeds up the process of determining the efficiency of PV systems. The instrument can measure the current on both the AC and DC side of the inverter, giving a true RMS reading of the power whilst the system is still operational.
- High performance instrument for measuring AC and DC power
- Includes MC4 test leads for DC power measurements (others available)
- Power factor measurement and harmonic analysis up to 25 th harmonic for inverter performance analysis
- Rugged, robust and handheld, with active backlight and inbuilt cable illuminating torch – ideal for use in confined and/or dark spaces
- Full clamp-on multimeter capabilities