The FLIR CM94 tackles high-current measurements on demanding utility and industrial job sites. This rugged meter securely clamps larger conductors with an oversized jaw so you can take readings up to 2000 A AC & DC. With a CAT IV-1000 V safety rating, the CM94 is ready to work on overhead, underground and utility service equipment. Plus, it offers VFD mode to tackle noisy signal environments. The full-featured FLIR CM94 utility clamp meter delivers results for utility and industrial electricians.
Designed for safety so you can focus on results
Get the right tool for high-current work with a CAT IV 1000 V protection rating and the ability to read up to 2000 A.
Functions you need to work faster & smarter
This full-featured clamp meter with True RMS, LoZ, and VFD modes ensures accurate troubleshooting optimized for utility and industrial work.
Built with features to simplify your workflow
The oversized 55 mm jaw helps the ergonomic FLIR CM94 clamp around large conductors or multiple conductors at once
Greater Safety So You Can Focus On Results
Get the right tool for high current jobs with improved safety built in
- CAT IV-1000 V rating protects from dangerous transient overvoltage near utility service equipment
- Get accurate current readings on high current equipment up to 2000 A AC/DC
- Eliminate errors from residual ghost voltage using LoZ (low impedance) mode
Packed with the functions you need
This full-featured clamp meter saves time and helps you troubleshoot effectively
- Trust accurate AC voltage and current measurements with True RMS, LoZ, and VFD mode to filter signal noise
- Troubleshoot connections and components with a Continuity test mode
- Measure resistance, frequency, and temperature
- Work your way with both auto- and manual-ranging settings
The right tool for industrial jobs
The FLIR CM94 features an oversized jaw to clamp around large conductors or multiple conductors
- Generous jaw opening of 55 mm (2.2 in)
- Perfect for industrial electricians, utility workers, and electrical contractors
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold with thumb dial for one-hand operation
- Bright, large backlit 6000 count display thats easy to read in any conditions