We ship around the globe. So wherever you are, you can get the best advice on the greatest gear at the best prices! We currently do not ship to Sudan, Cuba and Uganda.
Before completing any purchase, please check all product Specifications (“SPECS” tab) to make sure you’re choosing compatible items that will work in your country. In addition, please confirm that your country’s import rules and regulations will allow you to import the item you’re purchasing.
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible, Shipping fees are based on the destination, size and weight of your item(s), all shipping charges are estimated.
Simply just inform our staff with your complete shipping address details, we will respond with a quote as soon as we can. Please send us an email with your Home / Mobile / Office phone number, so that we can add it to your shipping data. These informations will speed up the shipping process as the shipping agent can call you in case you are not present at your shipping address in the moment of delivery. Order will be shipped out to your declared shipping address as soon as possible after payment is confirmed. It takes within 24 hours for your order to be processed (to double check parcel content and to add extra gifts). We generally ship the parcel with a trackable shipment with tracking number provided. Shipment can track online, we will provide you with a link to track your package online and traceable recorded delivery and you can track their progress via the couriers website.
At the checkout your delivery address will be checked against a list of postcodes we deliver to, if your postcode falls within our serviced areas you will receive FREE delivery. Some large items cannot be delivered to these postcodes please call us to confirm.
How we Deliver
The delivery of products purchased by you will be as follows:
– Small items (max 4 feet in length): Delivered to you using Postal Service, DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx, Etc.
– Large/Weight items (over 4 feet in length): Delivered to you through Sea Freight using Freight Forwarder.
Your order will take between 7 and 14 business days. Deliveries will be made between Monday to Friday during business hours. If your order exceeds 21 working days the company shipping agent will contact you.
Track your delivery
You can track your order by creating a personal account and visit our website. You will be able to login and check your order status as often as you like. You can contact our Customer Service Team for any order enquirie.
Change of delivery details
You can contact our Customer Service Team if we have already processed your order and you plan to change your delivery address.
What happens if you are not home to accept delivery?
If we find your home is unattended then smaller products delivered through Shipping agent will be re-directed to the nearest Agent Office and a collection notice will be left in your letterbox or under your front door. Large orders will be delivered via a courier and if your home is unattended a notice will be left in your letterbox or under your door advising our Customer Service contact details. You can contact our Customer Service Team to make another delivery time.
- Item(s) may be returned within 30 days of delivery date for full credit.
- Returns requested outside of our standard return period may be denied or subject to restocking fees.
- Special order item(s) cannot be returned or refunded.
- All items will need a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- RMAs are valid for 30 days. Return shipments that are not initiated within the 30-day time limit will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Item(s) must be returned unused in original and resalable condition.
- No stickers, markings or labels can be added to the product or box
- All original packaging and accessories must be undamaged, unused, and returned with the unit.
- All manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates must be returned and unaltered.
- We reserve the right to withhold credit or charge a fee for item(s) that do not meet these requirements.
- Credit will be issued once the item(s) is received, inspected, and approved.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Calibration services on new products are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping charges, unless the return is due to a shipping error.
All merchandise returns require a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Any returns received without an RMA will be refused or charged a restocking fee.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- To request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service team.
- (+62) 877 1186 1660 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 7pm EST)
- OR email email@example.com
- Please have the following information ready:
- Date of purchase
- P.O. number
- Invoice number and/or Order number
- Reason for the return
- Prepare the item(s) for shipment
- Carefully package the item(s) to prevent damage during shipping.
- Include a copy of the original packing slip with the reason for return written on the packing slip.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping package or include on shipping label. (Do not write on the manufacturer’s packaging)
- Prepay shipping and send package to:
- Total Calibration Pro
Attn: Returns Department
- To request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service team.
- Once we receive your return, the item(s) will be inspected. We will notify you immediately of the status of your return. Once approved, we will issue a credit for the value of the item(s), including any applicable taxes.
Damaged or Defective Products
If your order was broken in shipment or if items are defective, our customer service department will assist you with a refund or replacement.
If your order arrived damaged, please contact Our customer service within 1-2 business days. We ask that you provide photos of the defect for each affected item, as well as pictures of the packaging and delivery box. We will process a replacement order for all affected products.
Defective or Warranty Related Issues
If your items arrived defective or broke within the warranty period, please contact our customer service immediately. It may be necessary to first contact the manufacturer for technical support—it is common for new products to be configured prior to use or simply need a setting change. Upon confirmation that an item is defective, We will provide an RMA and specific instructions for return.
We will handle all warranty claims for you. We never ask you to contact the manufacturer directly.
The following items are non-cancelable and non-returnable:
- Special-order items, defined as items that are not out of existing inventory, are customized, and/or items that include factory-installed options
- Consumable items or accessories, including but not limited to batteries, books, software, and carrying cases.
- Calibration services performed on new product purchases.
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous material returns are subject to the policy outlined above.
- Due to shipping restrictions, We are unable to accept returns of hazardous materials at any of our locations.
- If you need to return an item that qualifies as hazardous material, please contact our Customer Service team and we will do our best to work with the manufacturer to accommodate your request.