Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RKI Instruments FP-330
RKIs paper tape monitors utilize highly sensitive colorimetric tapes to achieve interference free detection at low PPB and PPM levels Ammonia, Arsine, Chlorine, Diborane, Hydrogen Chloride, Hydrogen Fluoride, Hydrogen Sulfide, Phosphine, Silane.
- Small and compact
- Highly sensitive and ideal for low gas concentrations (ppb detection)
- Interference-free detection
- Easy detection tape replacement with plug-in cassette
- Tape remainder display and tape end warning alarm provided
- The FP-300 meets and exceeds OSHA and NIOSH compliance requirements, and does not respond to interfering gases (hydrocarbons, alcohols, solvents, CO, etc.) that may be present in industrial/manufacturing environments.