The Raytek MI3 sensor is a two piece system that consists of a miniature sensing head and separate communications box. Available in either a rugged cast metal electronic enclosure (RAYMI3COMM) or a multi-channel DIN mountable enclosure (RAYMI3MCOMM).
- Rugged IP65 rated sensing head can be placed in harsh environments and survive ambient temperatures of 14 to 248°F (-10 to 120°C) without cooling
- The MI3s small head can fit in many places that are inaccessible to conventional sensors
- Designed to measure target temperatures ranging from -40 to 1112°F (-40 to 600°C)
- The MI310LTs head is enclosed in stainless steel and has 10:1 optics
- The Raytek RAYMI3 sensor combined with a communications box features multiple outputs including J, K, R or S thermocouple and as well control for functions such as emissivity, peak hold, valley hold, and averaging
- When used in conjunction with a digital communication box, the MI3 sensor can be monitored, controlled, and its data can be recorded on a computer
- Can be used in the following applications: blow molding, bonding, coating, converting, curing, drying, embossing, extrusion, forming, heating, laminating, molding, ovens, paint drying, paving, printing, and thermoforming