The Megger DLRO200 series digital microhmmeter measures resistance in switch and breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, and other high-current electrical systems. The meter is autoranging and digital for safety and ease of use. The internal memory stores up to 300 sets of results, which can be annotated with notes by the user. The results and notes can be downloaded to a PC or directly outputted to a printer via the RS232 port. The microhmmeter measures resistance from 0.1 microhms to 1 ohm, with test currents from 10 to 200A. The unit is safety rated to European Standard EN61010-1. The DLRO200 series is used by electricians and electrical contractors.
- Small and Weighs Less than 33 lbs (14.5kg)
- Test Currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- Filtered Direct Current Output Eliminates Magnetic Transients
- 0.1 µW Best Resolution
- On Board Memory for Up to 300 Test Results and Notes
- RS232 Port to Download Stored Results or for Real Time Output to a Printer
- Supplied Complete with 16 ft. (5m) Test Leads and Download Software
Each Unit Includes
- 16 ft. (5 m) Lead set comprising 2 x 25 mm2 current leads with clips
- 2 potential leads with clips
- 5059E Kelvin Clips
- Download Manager
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- RS232 download cable
- Quick Start Guide (English)