Keysight / Agilent N9020A-526 Used for Sale
The Keysight (formerly Agilent) MXA signal analyzer N9020A-526 drives signal and spectrum analysis to the next generation offering the highest performance in a midrange analyzer. Innovative breakthroughs enable the N9020A-526 MXA signal analyzer to achieve the industrys fastest signal and spectrum analysis, eliminating the compromise between speed and performance.
The N9020A-526 is a power packed tool that brings a variety of features to the fore 30 to 300% faster than all other spectrum and signal analyzers 25 MHz analysis bandwidth 15 dBm TOI, -151 dBm/Hz DANL (-154 dBm/Hz typical), 0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy and 73 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range (78 dB typ. with noise correction on) Spectrum analysis, mobile WiMAX, W-CDMA, HSDPA/HSUPA and phase noise measurement applications 89601A VSA software runs inside the MXA.
- 10 Hz to 3.6, 8.4, 13.6, or 26.5 GHz
- Internal preamplifier options up to 26.5 GHz
- 25 MHz (standard) or 40 MHz (optional) analysis bandwidth
- 30 to 300% faster than all other spectrum and signal analyzers
- 4 ms marker peak search
- 75 ms measurement/mode switching speed
- 0.23 db absolute amplitude accuracy
- 20 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -166 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier
- MXA supports over 25 measurement applications, covering cellular communication, wireless connectivity, digital video and general purpose
- Modern connectivity: LXI-C certified, USB, 100based-T LAN, GPIB
- Programming remote language compatibility with PSA, 8566/68, and 856x
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows operating system