HD Electric DVM-80UVM
The DigiVolt® series of digital voltmeters and phasing sets is designed to take voltage measurements and perform phasing applications on system voltages up to 80kV. The DVM-80UVM is a compact, high accuracy dual stick voltmeter and phasing set with capacitive test point mode and peak hold. The DVM-80UVM measures voltage from 5V up to 40kV and up to 80kV with a pair of optional add-on resistors.
- Peak Hold mode
- Triple auto ranging 3.5 digit display reads in kilovolts from 5 Volts to 80kV
- Highly accurate, within 1% of the reading
- Backlit display for easy reading in bright or dark conditions
- Measures AC and DC voltages
- Use on secondary voltages, starting at 5 Volts
- Measure voltage on elbow test points, meter will display the system voltage
- Test underground cables for faults
- Auto shut-off
- Powered by a 9V lithium or alkaline battery in an easy to change battery case no tools required
- Voltmeter weights 2.25 lbs.