The 640 x 480 resolution Fluke TiX501 thermal imaging camera offers the clarity needed to complete reliability inspections, make industrial maintenance decisions, conduct building diagnostic testing and troubleshooting. Quickly and easily frame the scene while maintaining a safer distance from operating equipment. The articulating design offers flexibility to access awkward locations without undue physical strain on the thermographer.
- Redefining the resolution standard by making 640 x 480 resolution affordable in two different form factors.
- Interchangeable pre-calibrated lenses
- Adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion technology
- In-focus images in a matter of seconds using LaserSharp Auto Focus
- Shoot images near and far with interchangeable Smart Lenses that require no calibration
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements and organize it by asset with Fluke Connect
- Infrared Detector Resolution: 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- Display: 5.7 inch, 640 x 480 LCD
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 650 °C (-4 °F to 1,202 °F)
- Temperature Accuracy: ≤ 0.075 °C at 30 °C target temp (75 mK)