Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fluke FLK-TIX580 60HZ
Fluke TiX580 60Hz Highlights
- Get stunning 640 x 480 image quality and surprising affordability in the TiX580 (suburb 320 x 240 resolution is available in the TiX560 – TiX500 models)
- Premium in-field viewing experience with the 5.7 inch responsive LCD touchscreen – 150 % more viewing area (Compared to a standard 3.5 inch screen)
- Easily navigate over, under and around objects with the 240 ° rotating lens and see the image before you capture it.
- The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days a lot easier.
- Enhanced image quality and temperature measurement accuracy – turn your 640 x 480 images into 1280 x 960 and your 320 x 240 images into 640 x 480 images, that’s 4x’s the resolution and pixels with SuperResolution
- Get an in-focus image with the touch of a button. LaserSharp® Auto Focus, exclusive to Fluke, uses a built-in laser distance meter that calculates and displays the distance to your designated target with pinpoint accuracy (Compared to a standard 3.5 inch screen)
- These cameras are not only Fluke Connect® compatible but also include the new, powerful and easy-to-use Fluke Connect desktop software to optimize and analyze infrared images, and generate quick, customizable reports.
- MATLAB® and LabVIEW® software compatibility with the new, included Fluke Connect® desktop software allows users to integrate camera data and infrared images to support R&D analysis and reports