Reduced testing complexity, a simplified workflow and an intuitive user interface provide a new level of ease-of-use in battery testing.
The ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual stationary batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications
The intuitive user interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability
Covers a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system
Designed for measurements on stationary batteries of all types.
- Internal Resistance and Battery Voltage Measurements
- During the internal resistance test, Fluke Battery Analyzers also measure the voltage of the battery under test
- Discharge Volts
- The Discharge mode collects the voltage of each battery multiple times at a user defined interval during a discharge or load test. Users can calculate the time a battery takes to drop to the cut-off voltage and use this time to determine the capacity loss of the battery
- Ripple Voltage Test
- Measures unwanted residual ac component of the rectified voltage in dc charging and inverter circuits. Allows users to test ac components in dc charging circuits and find one of the root causes of battery deterioration
- Meter and Sequence Modes
- The Meter mode is used for a quick test or troubleshooting. In this mode you can save and read the readings in a measurement or time sequence. The Sequence mode is for maintenance tasks with multiple power systems and battery strings. Before a task starts, users can configure a profile for the task for data management and report generation