Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Two-in-one IR and contact thermometers with an innovative dot matrix display.
With a simple, 3-button on-screen menu interface (in 6 languages) the Fluke 568 and 566 digital laser thermometers make even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate advanced features to adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms with just a few pushes of a button.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 568 and 566 two-in-one contact and non contact thermometers can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. These tools go beyond other IR thermometers (or pyrometers), helping you work more efficiently in more applications.
- Dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer for noncontact or contact temperature measurement in electrical maintenance and monitoring industrial and manufacturing processes
- Measures temperature with the infrared sensor from -40 to 650 degrees C (-40 to 1202 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1 degree C ( or 2 degrees F)
- Includes a Type K bead thermocouple probe that measures from -40 to 260 degrees C (-40 to 500 degrees F)
- 30:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Stores up to 20 points of data for analysis and monitoring
Each Unit Includes
- Fluke 566 infrared thermometer
- Type K thermocouple bead probe
- Hard carrying case
- (2) AA batteries