FLIR ONE FOR ANDROID
MSX Technology Why does my FLIR ONE have two cameras?
Raw thermal images are beautiful, however, they dont provide too much physical detail. So the FLIR ONE blends both images using MSX Technology, providing physical detail to the raw thermal reading. With MSX Technology, the FLIR ONE captures what nothing else can.
- Non contact spot temperature measurement
- Patented MSX Technology for superior image quality
- Built-in battery means no reduction in handset battery life
- Features automatic shuttering Lepton thermal camera module
- Protective case included
- FLIR ONE App includes features like thermal panoramas and thermal timelapse
FLIR ONE Accessory
- Scene temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20° to 120°C)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Weight: 2.75 ounces, ~78 grams
- Dimensions: L 2.8 inches (72mm) x W 1 inch (26mm) x H 0.7 inches (18mm)
- Battery capacity: 350 mA-h. FLIR ONE neither consumes power from the connected device battery, nor charges it. When inactive, FLIR automatically switches to low-power mode to maximize its battery life.
- Visible camera: VGA (used for FLIR® MSX® blending)
- Sensitivity: ability to detect temperature differences as small as 0.18° F (0.1° C)
- Charging method: micro-USB paired with 1A wall charger (charges FLIR ONE only, not device)
- Device compatibility: Android products containing a micro-USB
- Included accessory: charging cable (micro-USB)
IMPORTANT: Some Android devices from LG and HTC have reversed micro USB connectors that will orient your FLIR ONE towards you. Some Sony and Motorola devices position the port on the side. In these cases it is recommended to use an approved microUSB cable extender.
- Certifications and standards: FCC, CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B), UL
FLIR ONE App
- Color palettes (B/W, W/B, rainbow, contrast, arctic, hot/cold, iron)
- MSX blending (adds visible spectrum detail to thermal images and enhances resolution)
- Features include FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™ functions
- Still image capture
- Video capture (.mov format)
- °F and °C temperature readout (spot meter)
- Easy sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, SMS, etc.)
- Copy images to camera roll
- Battery charge monitor
- Automatic thermal shutter