Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Automatic Analysis and Alarms
- With its streaming video output, the AX8 not only gives you live video of every installation, but it also provides automated alarming when pre-set temperature thresholds are exceeded as well as temperature trend analysis.
- Industrial Protocol
- Since FLIR A310 is Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCP compliant analysis and alarm results can easily be shared to a PLC. Digital inputs/outputs are available for alarms and control of external equipment. An image masking function allows you to select only the relevant part of the image for your analysis.
- Compact & Easy to Install
- Combining thermal and visual cameras in a small, affordable package, the AX8 measures only 54 x 25 x 95 mm, making it easy to install in space-constrained areas for uninterrupted condition monitoring of critical electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Multiple Video Options
- With AX8, you can view its thermal imagery, visible light imagery, or the two combined into FLIRs proprietary, patent pending MSX multispectral dynamic imaging. MSX provides image detail from the visible camera embossed on the thermal image, giving you, sharper edge detail, the ability to read labels and better contextual awareness.
Each Unit Includes
- Infrared camera with lens
- Printed documentation
- User documentation CD-ROM