PM620 now incorporates our unique range of TERPS resonant silicon pressure sensor technology. Providing up to four times greater stability and higher accuracy than current pressure measurement technologies.
The PM620 TERPS is the latest development in resonant silicon pressure sensor technology incorporating a number of key innovations to allow pressure re-ranging of compatible equipment. A simple screw fit makes both the pressure and electrical connections without the need for tools, sealing tape, cables or plugs and digital characterisation allows interchangeability without set-up or calibration.
- Total uncertainty from 0.0125% FS
- Temperature compensated accuracy from -10°C to 50°C (-14°F to 122°F)
- Simple screw fit hand tight no tools required
- Ranges from 1.2 bar to 100 bar (17.5 psi to 1500 psi)
- Compatibility with pressure calibrators such as DPI612 and DPI620G/DPI620G-IS series
- Safe and Hazardous area versions available
- Fully interchangeable with no need for set-up or calibration
Why would you want TERPS PM?
- Portable and easy to use: Technology that delivers Laboratory level accuracy of pressure measurement in the field
- Minimize downtime: Time is of the essence during an outage and the TERPS PM enables you to cover more ranges with one TERPS PM due to accuracy level
- Save money: Four times better long-term stability than current sensors on the market, less drift can facilitate longer calibration intervals as assets remain within tolerances for longer
- Maximize up time: Increase up time with our interchangeable TERPS PM no need for set up or calibration