Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
RKI Instruments 722-102-10
- The Eagle 2 can monitor up to 6 different gases and is equipped with several exclusive features that can only be found with the Eagle series
- Comes with a 95 dB buzzer and 4 high intensity LEDs
- The 2 alarm channels are fully adjustable for the user and can be password protected.
- The Eagle 2 is heavily protected from environmental conditions by a weather proof, chemical resistant RFI/EMI coated high impact polycarbonate/PBT blend enclosure. The enclosure also renders the unit water and dust resistant
- The Eagle 2 can function in 2 inches of water without leakage
- Can draw samples for up to 125 feet
- The pump features a low flow auto shut off and alarm
- The unit is multilingual with 5 different language preferences, and features an alkaline battery life of 18 hours or a NiMH life of 20 hours
- The unit features an automatic calibration option and a single gas calibration option
- An infrared sensor is available for Co2, % LEL CH4, % Volume CH4, % LEL HC, and % Volume HC
- Thermal conductivity sensors are available for % Volume H2 and % Volume CH4
- The unit is also compatible with the smart plug and play toxic sensors for the detection of NH3, AsH3, CI2, HCN, PH3, and SO2.
- Portable Monitor for LEL & PPM (Catalytic)/Hydrogen (H2) 0 10% volume (TC)