Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ralston Instruments NPAK-0000-0-0
- Proprietary pressure balanced fine adjustment piston allows for extremely precise, finger-tip control of pressure at 0.03 psi (2 mbar) or 3000 psi (210 bar) or any range in between.
- Easily refillable nitrogen cylinder holds enough gas for multiple calibrations
- Includes storage compartment in control panel for pressure reference test gauge
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to NPAK without thread sealant or a wrench
- Optional padded strap for field use (NPAK-STRP)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Pressure Range 0 to 3000 psi (0 to 207 bar)
- Vacuum Range 0 to 10Hg (0 to 254 mmHG)
- Temperature range 0 to 130 °F (-18 to 54 °C)
- Construction ABS Plastic, Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Brass, Plated Steel, Stainless Steel, Zippered Nylon with Velcro
- Seal materials Buna-N, Delrin, Teflon
Each Unit Includes
- NPAK Assembly