Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Megger MIT200 series digital/analog handheld insulation resistance tester measures insulation resistance, voltage, and continuity in electrical installations, building maintenance, and electrical testing
The MIT200 series will find applications in electrical contracting, both on domestic and industrial systems, as well as site maintenance and service departments.
The MIT200 series of insulation and continuity testers are ideal for testing transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, panel building, domestic appliances, power tools etc., as well as fixed electrical wiring systems.
Their small size and light weight make them ideal for those engineers that need to carry them for extended periods.
- Insulation tester for testing insulation resistance, voltage, and continuity in electrical installations
- Average-sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear loads, where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal waveform
- Dual digital display with analog arc function to replicate response of analog meters
- Measures insulation resistance from 0 to 1,000 megohms, voltage from 25 to 600V, and continuity from 0.01 to 100 ohms
- Safety rated to European Standard EN61010-1 Category III, 600V and IP40 rated for protection against accidental contact with hazardous parts