The DLRO100H and HB are the top-of-the-line models of the DLRO100 series of digital low resistance ohmmeters. Both the H and HB model runs on line power, while HB model includes an integrated Li-ion battery that is able to supply a constant 100 A current for up to 200 automatic or manual tests, enhancing productivity in remote locations.
The integral Li-on battery supplies a constant 100A current for up to 30 minutes or up to 360 Manual/Auto tests to enable enhanced productivity in remote locations. With a focus on user safety, advanced design features ensure the safe operation of the instrument in the most adverse conditions, including a CATIV 600V safety rating in accordance with IEC61010. The rugged design, intuitive interface and IP54 (lid open) rating ensure reliability and ease of use in the most arduous of conditions.
- integrated Li-ion battery
- DualGround grounds both sides of the breaker under test
- Rugged Design for Use in Demanding Environments
- Adjustable 10-100A Output, 4 Terminal Measurement
- 0.1μΩ to 2 Ω Measurement Range
- 0.1μΩ Resolution
- Accuracy of ±0.05 μΩ Between 0.1 μΩ and 10 μΩ, ±0.2% Between 10 μΩ and 2 Ω
- CATIV 600V Safety Rating
- Battery and Mains Powered
- Battery Capacity 360 Single Tests or up to 30 Minutes Continuous 1c00A output
- Memory Storage USB Download Capability
- Adjustable Current Ramp Rates and Test Duration
- Low Ripple D.C.
- IP Rating 67 (Lid Closed) IP54 (Lid Open Battery Operation Only)
- Large, Clear LCD Display
- Time and Date Stamped Memory for Recording of Results (999 Readings)
Each Unit Includes
- Line Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Certificate of Test
- Calibration Certificate
- Information CD