Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Megger Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeters (DLRO) are a family of highly accurate instruments that provide a simple, practical and reliable means of making low-resistance tests in the field. They also are ideal for production quality control. They operate on the four-wire measurement principle, thus eliminating lead and contact resistances. With basic accuracies of ±0.25% and resolution down to 0.1 ?Ω, they are nonetheless designed to be rugged and portable for use at the job site.
- Low-resistance ohmmeter measures resistance on switch and circuit breaker contacts, transformers, generators, motor windings, metal alloys, and graphite electrodes
- Autoranging digital meter for ease of use
- Uses Kelvin-type four-wire measurement to eliminate errors caused by lead and contact resistances
- Measurement accuracy of or 0.25%
- Digital readout with automatic zero circuit eliminates field test inaccuracies