Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Hioki electrical safety test instrument series is designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components according to various safety standards. The ST5520 is the fastest insulation testers in the industry, delivering pass/fail assessment in as fast as 50 ms. 25 to 1000 V test voltage with 1 V resolution.
- Rapidly assess in as fast as 50 ms
- Quick discharge of residual voltage
- Freely configurable test voltage (Set from 25 V to 1000 V, 1 V resolution)
- Contact check function (Prevents errors due to poor contact)
- Short-circuit check function (Stops potentional defects from reaching the market)
- Measurement items Insulation resistance (Applied DC voltage method)
- Testing voltage/ measurement ranges (Auto / Manual) 25 V ≤ V <, 100 V (2.000/20.00/200.0 MΩ), 100 V ≤ V <, 500 V (2.000/20.00/200.0/2000 MΩ), 500 V ≤ V ≤ 1000 V (2.000/20.00/200.0/4000/9990 MΩ)
- Basic accuracy ±2 % rdg. ±5 dgt. 25 V ≤ V <, 100 V [0 to 20 MΩ] 100 V ≤ V <, 500 V [0 to 20 MΩ] 500 V ≤ V ≤ 1000 V [0 to 200 MΩ]
- Measurement speed Fast: 30 ms/time, Slow: 500 ms/time (selectable)
- Display LCD (service life: 100,000 hours), 4-level backlight
- Internal memory Saved items: rated measurement voltage, comparator upper limit /lower limit values, test mode, beep sound to distinguish the result, test time, response time, resistance range, measurement speed Memory capacity: up to 10 items (can be saved/loaded)
- Comparator setting UPPER_FAIL: Measured value ≥ upper limit value PASS: Upper limit value >, measured value >, lower limit value LOWER_FAIL: Measured value ≤ lower limit value
- Judgement process Beep sound, PASS / U.FAIL/L. FAIL: light up on LED display, When UL_FAIL, U.FAIL / L.FAIL light up simultaneously, EXT.I/O output, judgement result can be obtained via RS-232C
- Test duration Definition of test duration: Test duration = Response time Measurement time Function: Set the time from voltage application until pass/fail assessment Configuration range: 0.045 s to 999.999 s (0.001 s resolution)
- Response time timer After the start of the test, comparator judgment operation can be prohibited until a set interval from 0.005 sec. to 999.999 sec. (at 0.001 sec. resolution) has passed.
- Analog output DC 4 V f.s.
- Interface RS-232C (standard), External I/O (External control input, Judgment result) BCD output (ST5520-01 only)
- Power supply 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA max.
- Dimensions and mass 215 mm (8.46 in)W × 80 mm (3.15 in)H × 166 mm (6.54 in)D, 1.1 kg (38.8 oz)
Each Unit Includes
- Instruction Manual
- Power cord
- EXT. I/O Connector
- Connector Cover