A thermal imaging camera that single-handedly blends digital and infrared images
The TiR110, a thermal imaging camera allows you to quickly identify potential building application problems so you can move on to your next job. The TiR110 includes Fluke exclusive point and shoot IR-Fusion® technology – the blending of digital and infrared images into a single image making precise documentation quick and easy. With sensitivity of ≤ 0.08°C at 30°C (80 mK) and a temperature range of -20° to 150°C (-4° to 302°F), the TiR110 is suited for most building applications.To get additional features such as AutoBlend™, which produces partially transparent images that help identify issues and report findings easier see the Fluke TiR125.
Introducing the largest system of connected test tools in the world
Boost productivity and communication with Fluke Connect™, the world’s largest test and measurement wireless system. Communicate measurements with ShareLive™ video call get immediate answers or work approvals without leaving the inspection site.
Capture the whole story with voice annotation and additional digital images
Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding up to three additional digital images (IR-PhotoNotes™). These additional images will help reference the location or unique situations at the inspection site. An electronic 8-point Cardinal Compass easily communicates the inspection location and voice annotation makes pen and paper no longer necessary.
- FREE Sun Visor and Thermography Book
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience.For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal)
Each Unit Includes
- FREE Sun Visor
- FREE Thermography Book
- AC power adapter
- Lithium ion smart battery
- USB cable
- SD memory card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap (left-or right-handed use)
- Printed users manual in English, Spanish, French, German and Simplified Chinese
- All other manuals on CD—total of 18
- SmartView® software and warranty registration card