Fluke Ti300+ 60HZ
The 320 x 240 resolution Fluke Ti300 offers the image quality necessary to conduct industrial inspections. Avoid expensive downtime occurrences by capturing the best possible images the first time. With the ruggedness and ease of use that youd expect from Fluke along with sharp, crisp images, this popular pistol grip camera offers a 3.5-inch (landscape) LCD screen for easy issue identification.
Leading an industrial maintenance team requires a unique combination of communication skills, industry knowledge and technical expertise. Implementing standard work and a preventive maintenance program is more than just good for business – it also aligns your team with a common goal of safely and efficiently keeping the plant up and running. Choosing the right tools can make a significant difference in the success of these types of programs.
The Fluke Ti300 helps teams find issues before they are fully formed problems. It has the resolution and accuracy needed to clearly reveal temperature differentials or demonstrate progressive heat changes over time. With LaserSharp™ AutoFocus the Ti300 ensures focused images – every single time. With the touch of a button, use the built-in laser distance meter to calculate and display the distance to your designated target on the camera screen and snap the image in focus. Most importantly, temperature readings from in focus images will be highly accurate. Enable your team to get clear images while maintaining a safer distance from operating equipment.
For thermal images to illustrate an issue, you need to know your equipment and understand the subtle difference between normal and abnormal operating temperatures. You also need confidence in your ability to capture accurate thermal images and having a Fluke Ti300 thermal camera with LaserSharp AutoFocus makes taking everything much easier. Finally, you need a thermal camera that is rugged enough to capture quality infrared images even if it gets dropped (up to two meters).
- In-focus images in a matter of seconds. LaserSharp Auto Focus
- Shoot images near and far. Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration
- Adjust the level of infrared and visible light with patented IR-Fusion technology
- Manage data, capture multiple measurements and organize it by asset with Fluke Connect
- Infrared Detector Resolution: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Display: 3.5 inch, 640 x 480 LCD
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 650 °C (-4 °F to 1,202 °F)
- Temperature Accuracy: 0.075 °C at 30 °C target temp (75 mK)
Each Unit Includes
- Thermal imager with standard infrared lens
- AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters)
- Two, rugged lithium ion smart battery packs
- USB cable
- HDMI video cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Available by free download Fluke Connect® SmartView® desktop software and users manual