Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fluke Calibration 5627A-12-J
- Vibration and shock resistant
- 3/4-inch bend radius for increased durability
- Resistance: Nominal 100 Ω
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.00385Ω/Ω/ °C nominal
- Temperature Range: -200 °C to 420 °C (5627-6 and 5627-9 to 300 °C, transition and cable temperature: 0 °C to 150 °C)
- Drift Rate: ±0.13 °C at 0 °C after 1000 hours at 400 °C
- Sheath Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Leads: Teflon™-insulated, nickel-plated stranded copper, 22 AWG
- Termination: Banana Plugs
- Time Constant: Four seconds maximum for 63.2 %Response to step change in water moving at 3 fps.
- Bending Radius: Sheath may be ordered with a bend on a minimum radius of 19 mm (3/4 in) except for 50 mm (2 in) area of sheath near tip.
- Immersion: At least 100 mm (4 in) recommended
- Accuracy: (includes calibration uncertainty and short-term stability)
- ±0.050 °C at -196 °C ±0.050 °C at 0 °C ±0.051 °C at 200 °C
- ±0.055 °C at 420 °C
- Size: 12 in L x 1/4 in Dia.
Each Unit Includes
- Accredited Calibration