True RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture.
The Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before.
- 50,000 count, 320 x 240 Dot matrix LCD display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information are now available in this easy-to-read display.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- Logging function with TrendView useful for characterizing the performance of a design or for unattended monitoring while in the field
- TrendView lets you graphically view logged readings without needing a pc.
- F1 F4 Soft keys provide flexible user function menus
- Navigation keys allow the user to quickly select menu choices and scroll through the information screens
- Saved measurements allows the user to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter as new capabilities added
- Record events and trends helpful for troubleshooting intermittent problems or profiling loads.
- i-info button on board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function—go to that function and Press the i button.
- Multi-lingual interface
- Internal memory allows stand-alone logging for up to 180 hours
- Preferred measurement setups can be easily saved
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads. AC bandwidth specified to 100 kHz.
- Current measurement 20A (30 seconds momentary, 10A continuous)
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak) for hands free operation
- Optical USB communication interface allows for easy PC download to document logged data with FVF software (not included)
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Limited lifetime warranty
Each Unit Includes
- Getting Started Manual
- 6 AA Batteries, installed
- TL71 Silicone test leads
- AC72 Alligator clips
- CD-ROM (user manual & technical notes)