Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Offers the highest FLIR handheld IR precision at 640 x 480 resolution delivering 307,200 pixels, plus UltraMax image enhancement.
- 3 superior thermal imaging choices including 640 × 480 native resolution
- Up to 1.2 MP thermal resolution with UltraMax™ – a 4× improvement for finer detail and accuracy
- MSX® enhancement that etches key visible details such as numbers, labels, etc. onto live, stored, and UltraMax thermal images for easier locating
- Class-leading sensitivity as fine as <,0.02°C for outstanding image quality and subtler thermal patterns
- Temperature range calibrations up to 2,000°C for measuring the hottest targets
- T-Series cameras are incredibly flexible, making them extremely easy to aim, focus, and use.
- Rotating Optical Block
- Rotating optical block points up and down 120 degrees
- Auto orientation orients on screen data to portrait or landscape view
- Fastest auto focus, manual control, and more for precision imaging
- Share images, embed meter data, wirelessly or with FLIR Tools for PC or Mac.
- FLIR Tools Mobile app connects cameras to mobile devices so you can stream live thermal video, take remote control, analyze stored images, and email findings quickly from the field.
- FLIR MeterLink® Test & Measurement tools transmit readings directly to the camera, which stores the data with radiometric images as you capture them for use in reports.
- FLIR Tools reporting software provides extra power to add more measurement tools to images, generate in-depth reports, update camera firmware, and more.
Each Unit Includes
- FLIR T660 Thermal Camera
- 15˚ Lens
- SD memory card
- 2 Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- 2-bay battery charger
- Power supply
- Bluetooth headset
- USB and video cables
- Tripod adapter
- Lens cap
- Hard carrying case